Here is a list of handy links.
- .Tides Tables for Sechelt Inlet Tides Charts of Porpoise Bay Inlet from Canadian Hydrographic Service
- Environment Canada Weather Forecast Current Conditions and Weather Forecast for Sechelt, BC from Environment Canada
- Sechelt Visitor Centre Sechelt’s Vistor information Centre in the heart of the Sunshine Coast
- Skookumchuk best viewing times After hiking for 45 minutes take the right fork in the trail for best viewing location
- Porpoise Bay Provincial Park and Campground Local Provincial Park and Campground on the shores of the Sechelt Inlet
- Waterfront Vacation Rental 5 bedrooms waterfront luxury and close by accommodates 16 people
- Heron’s Return 2 bedroom waterfront luxury B&B right next door
- Tuwanek Hotel Several room and cottage options and spa. Very close to Pedals & Paddles.
- Waterfront cottage with dock 3 bedrooms and across the bay from Pedals & Paddles
- Beachside By the Bay B&B Waterfront Vacation rentals in Davis Bay
- Camper and RV Rentals with Vancouver Pick up service RV Rentals with pick up service from Vancouver Airport or Hotel
- Hidden Groves Just minutes from Pedals and Paddles this is a beautiful forest of old growth trees with well marked trails from 15 minutes to a couple of hours.
- Hiking and Biking Trails All inclusive hiking and biking trails of the lower Sunshine Coast
- Laurie Laurie
- Off the Edge Bike Shop Local mountain bike shop offering rentals, guided tours, part and service.
- Scuba BC Diving Ideas A site that gives ideas of different diving locations, including Sechelt Inlet
- Sechelt Inlet Marine Provincial Park Sechelt Inlets Marine Provincial Park provides safe and enjoyable access to three protected inlets: Sechelt, Narrows and Salmon.
- Sunshine Coast Resort Fabulous Waterfront Resort with cottages and suites to choose from
- Tzoonie Outdoor Adventures For adventurers that want to sleep in a bed, not on the ground. Located in the amazingly beautiful Narrows Inlet.
- Fishing Info:
Interested in fishing while you are here? A valid fishing licence is required for fishing or collecting shellfish. Click here for Salt Water fishing licence . Be sure to print it off and bring with you. Sechelt Inlet is Area 16 and fishing regulations and limits can be found here, as well as Red Tide warnings for shellfish collection. Two additional interesting links are shellfish identification as well as shellfish limits. There are 2 rockfish conservation areas in Salmon and Sechelt Inlets and are noted on the maps provided by Pedals & Paddles.
A fresh water fishing licence is required for fishing in streams and lakes.
For local information on all the best fishing areas and what tackle to use check out the Sunshine Coast Fish Report
We use ShiftSchedules Software for online staff scheduling