Kayak, Canoe & SUP Rentals & Tours
Zodiac Tours & Charters
Thank you everyone for an amazing 2015! We are closed for the season but still check emails for any enquiries. See you next year.
Pedals’s & Paddles is Sechelts’ founding kayak outfitter, we set the standard and continue to lead in providing the highest level of customer service. We strive to make this activity the highlight of your vacation.
Pedals & Paddles Adventure Sports has been offering exceptional customer service and kayak and canoe rentals and kayak tours since 1991, and can now offer Zodiac tours and charters – and SUP Yoga too! Our success is a combination of the best waterfront location on the Sunshine Coast, exceptional customer service and the spectacular scenery and wildlife that surround us. Call us to book a guided tour or rental toll free at 1-866-885-6440. We are ready to help you plan your adventure!
We are happy to create a custom package for you, just call us. Combine a great guide/captain, take some kayaks on the Zodiac and have an exciting ride to Narrows Inlet, paddle around the pristine, calm waters while Dave builds a campfire for you to cook your lunch. Or have a beach party at our private beach with BBQ, badminton, paddle boards…you tell us what you want and we will make it happen.
Why Chose Pedals & Paddles?
- Best waterfront location and launch – the gateway to Sechelt Inlet (location, location, location!)
- Away from busy float plane and boat traffic
- Surrounded by nature and wildlife
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Flexible hours to suit you and your schedule (please give us notice)
- Excellent equipment
- FREE cancellations with 72 hours notice
- FREE parking (for renters)
- FREE camping at 9 wilderness campsites
- FREE maps, water shoes, dry bags (while supplies last)
- We can offer tours at any time for minimum 2 people
- 24 years in business
- Zodiac on site for safety as well as tours/charter/shuttle/water taxi service
- Group events – bring your office, family, wedding party or other group to our beach for a BBQ with kayaks & SUP’s
- We cater to Girl Guide and Boy Scout and all youth groups and can offer guided kayak tours for as low as $25 pp
- We offer fantastic rates to Outdoor Education classes for multi-day trips
Our private beach is the ideal location to launch in a natural, pristine BC West coast environment. We can cater to paddlers that like to camp, giving access to 9 Wilderness Parks that are free. You may prefer the luxury of a bed and stay in one of the dozens of cottages and B&B’s all within a few miles of our location. Either way, we offer free parking to our guests and can provide water shoes, dry bags, maps, information, water and other services all included.
You may chose from self guided tours or join one of our popular guided tours with our friendly, certified guides. Our 2 hour tour is like a lesson/tour, so no experience is needed. You will learn all the basics to make your paddle fun and enjoyable. We are also happy to create a custom tour for you at any time. With 24 years experience, we have the knowledge and expertise to make your adventure safe and memorable.
Did I mention our location? We are at the end of the road, away from the seaplane and boat traffic, gateway to some of the prettiest scenery and 9 free campsites! And a great opportunity to see wildlife such as eagles, seals, deer, bear, all varieties of ducks and birds. And if you’re lucky you will paddle with the dolphins, and if you are really lucky you will see Orca…check out the video taken May 26 2013 Orcas and Dolphins in Sechelt Inlet. You will definitively see the beautiful Caren and Richardson mountain ranges falling down to meet the ocean. Spectacular!
Call us to reserve now 604-885-6440 or Toll free 1-866-885-6440 or email email@example.com